Experienced Attorneys for Provo, Orem & American Fork
If you’re looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you’ve come to the right place. At Jason White & Associates, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience with us a pleasant one. Our attorneys have a broad range of legal expertise, allowing us to provide several vital services in Orem, American Fork, and Provo, Utah.
Listed below are the legal services currently offered by Jason White & Associates. For additional questions or a free consultation, please call (801) 477-1546.
- Child Custody Law: Any case involving child custody will involve a lot of emotions and complexities. Recognizing this, our skilled attorneys bring both compassion and knowledge to the table in these situations. We will work towards reaching a fair conclusion that works out best for both children and parents.
- Criminal Law: We recognize that the situations behind all criminal charges can be quite different. Our lawyers in the Orem and Provo areas can help you understand the law and your rights, whether it is a juvenile crime, DUI, sex offense, or other charge.
- Divorce Law: Let our knowledgeable divorce attorneys help you through the extremely difficult process of divorce. We can answer any questions that you may have, assist with filing documentation correctly, and provide sound legal advice. By allowing us to handle legal matters, you will be better equipped to manage the emotional challenges.
- Juvenile Law: Trust our lawyers to help your family get through the difficult process of having a child charged with a crime. We’ll focus on protecting their future and getting them the help or rehabilitation they need. Our attorneys and staff will keep you informed throughout the entire juvenile law process.
- Family Law: For all family law cases, including child custody and divorce law, Jason White & Associates have the knowledge and skills necessary to handle your case. We will put your needs first as we help you navigate through these difficult issues.
- DUI Law: If you’ve been charged with a DUI in Orem, Provo, or Utah County, you need to discuss these charges with an experienced attorney. One of our lawyers will review your charges, help you understand your rights, and determine possible defenses that apply to your case. Call us now for a free consultation.
- Estate Planning: An estate plan creates a sound and legal roadmap for what will happen to a person’s assets after they die. Without one, problems are certain to arise. Contact our lawyers to help you with estate planning in the Orem, Provo, or American Fork area.
Please contact Jason White & Associates at (801) 477-1546 for a free consultation on legal representation in any of the situations listed above. Our legal staff and licensed attorneys will be prepared to help you through these challenges through our diverse expertise, assertive representation, and sincere interest in your future.